.laiyah skye.

{ This is the story of a precious little girl that was born sleeping on October 6th, 2014 
due to the cord being wrapped around her neck. }

Written by her mother, Quasha Jarvis

'Sunday morning I went to the hospital because Lai wasn't being her normal busy self. They sent me to the triage room and searched and searched for her heartbeat but wouldn't tell me anything so I received an ultrasound and after that was complete my doctor walked in the room with her head down and said "there's no hearbeat" at that moment I lost it, I'm confused. All I hear are those words. I don't understand. She had no reason nothing but sympathy. But I had to deliver. My doctor induced me and advised me to get all the pain medicine to do it as easy as possible but I chose to go completely natural because I knew after I delivered that would be the last I felt of her. Monday October 6th at 12:18am I delivered my baby girl the minute she came out it was obvious why she stopped breathing, Lai was such a busy body she got tied up in her umbilical cord and sadly there was nothing I could do it was to late. I felt the joy of her movement but she moved so much that she couldn't untangle herself. I'm so broken. I have a room full of my daughters things and now she'll never come home. I was so ready to meet her and just as fast as I met her I had to say goodbye. I'm angry. This child was the next piece of my heart. My heart aches. I have to continue to go on because I have a husband and a little boy who needs me but it's hard extremely hard. My daughter was my mini me and I look at my son in amazement because his sister looks identical to him as a baby. How do I cope? I don't know. Everyone keep saying you're so strong but honestly I'm weak I'm fighting a war in my head and I don't see myself out of it. I'm so upset with God because after everything I've endured in life I find my joy in my kids, being a mother is everything to me and now one of my kids are gone. How. Why do I have to bury my child? Everyone keep saying not to lose faith but it's already lost. I'm lost. I'm surrounded by people who love me and want to help see me through but I feel alone. Saturday October 11th I had to bury my daughter..Lai go ahead spread your wings just watch over us
R.I.P Baby Girl'


Quasha has also shared the link to her youtube video. This video shares her raw emotion and feelings as she begins this journey of grieving the loss of her daughter. 


She says in the video:
 "I didn't lose a pregnancy. I lost my child."

And she is so right. 

R.I.P. Beautiful Laiyah Skye 

No comments:

Post a Comment